[Wine]Installation

Evil wine at eternaldusk.com
Mon May 9 13:36:01 CDT 2005

This is explained in the documentation at
http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wine-user/index.

It would also be a good idea to stop first, and find a book (or google
for some documents) oriented towards beginner's guides to Linux. You're
going to have a very rough time using WINE if you don't know your way
around the command prompt and some basics of the distribution you're
using (likely SuSE 9.3, not Linux 9.3).

Good Luck!
-J