[Wine]dll not found Case sensitive?

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:17:57 CDT 2005

On 5/15/05, xeebee <xeebee at free.fr> wrote:

> I configure wine to use a windows partition. For this I create a symbolic
> link to the window partition in the dosdevices directory with ln -s
> /mnt/win_c c: .I changed variable in the config variable system, I put
> "c://windows//system32" and in the path variable also.

While it is possible to use a windows parition with wine, your best
bet is to use the fake drive_c.  wine includes (mostly) everything you
need to run your windows programs.  The bottom line is that your going
to have better luck running programs under a fake drive_c than using
your windows partition.

--
James Hawkins