[Wine][Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Start Windows application from another windows application]]

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at hccnet.nl
Tue May 24 15:39:35 CDT 2005

Just some extra info:

I used my knoppix 3.8.1 CD (which I occasionally use on my company XP
laptop) to boot and I installed ptgui, panotools, autopano and enblend
(which required some tweaking due to the ramdisk config). Everything ran
fine as it used to do in windows. Knoppix 3.8.1 is a modified debian
system running kernel 2.6 and it uses wine 20050310.
So my problem can't be a hardware problem either.
Something with my libraries ?

regards,
Harry