[Wine]Re: Unhandled exception error

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sat May 28 15:27:56 CDT 2005

On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:12:32 -0400, Jessica Perry Hekman wrote:
>  wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000d), starting debugger...
>  err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x446865ff

It means the program crashed, at minimum we need either a backtrace or a
+tid,+relay,+seh trace.

To get a backtrace when it crashes the Wine-dbg> prompt should appear. Use
the "bt all" command.

To get a trace, run it like so:

WINEDEBUG=+tid,+relay,+seh wine whatever.exe 2>/tmp/log

then in a text editor (be warned, it might be quite large!) load it up and
search for the first "trace:seh" line, then send us the part of the log
starting 200 lines above that until 200 lines below.

thanks -mike