[Wine]Re: Unhandled exception error

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Sun May 29 08:30:22 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 08:52 -0400, Jessica Perry Hekman wrote:
> It didn't give me a prompt; it just exited. I've attached the last 200
> lines of the log.

Ah, hmm, OK. Could you paste everything it printed before it exited
then?

>From the trace it looks like we're crashing inside XLibs driver, which
sounds very strange indeed. What distro are you on Jessica, and also if
you know how to get it what version of the xlibs package?

Rein, others, we seem to be bombing out in one of these two lines:

    if (!win_data_context) win_data_context = XUniqueContext();
    XSaveContext( display, (XID)hwnd, win_data_context, (char *)data );

Short of a buggy libX11 I don't see how these lines can crash (seeing as
how the HeapAlloc call didn't return NULL).

thanks -mike