[Wine]Printing Problem

Markus Kobel mkobel at biko.ch
Sun May 29 17:36:50 CDT 2005

Hi

I have a problem with an accounting software called BusPro. I can run
the program without any error. But when I want to print (over cups),
nothing happens. I do not even get an error message or something like
that. I tried to print out of Notepad - this is working.

I get the following output on the command line:

fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:ME_ReleaseStyle all style references freed (good!)
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_EndPage Already ended a page?
fixme:richedit:ME_ReleaseStyle all style references freed (good!)

I tried with wine versions 20050310 and 20050419.

Is there a trick to make it work? Tell me if you need a full stack trace
or some other information.

Kind regards
Markus Kobel