[Wine] Three simple problems with wine under SuSe 9.3

phil lemelin phil.lemelin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:40:07 CDT 2005

Well, i'm starting all my apps with this command when working from the
console :

$ wine $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/WordView/WORDVIEW.EXE

So far I didnt' had any problem
It's true that in some script I also use something like

$ wine "c:\\Program Files\\WordView\\WORDVIEW.EXE" "/tmp/tempdoc.doc"

--
Philippe-Alexandre Lemelin