[Wine] What Windows apps stand in the way of switching to Linux at your shop?

Dan Kegel daniel.r.kegel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 01:36:30 CDT 2005

http://kegel.com/wine/qa/#app is a list of "must-have"
Windows applications for various vertical markets
(at the moment, just k12 schools and churches).
These are the Windows apps that really keep a school,
church, or other organization from switching to Linux.

I'm hoping that this list will help focus Wine QA on
those key Windows apps, and thereby increase the
number of groups who can make the jump to Linux.

If you have any suggestions for the list, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dan