[Wine] Re: What Windows apps stand in the way of switching to Linux at your shop?

drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com drescher0110-lists at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 11:14:26 CDT 2005

I just tested it on the latest wine and on my setup it
worked only partially. The install failed completly so
 I copied an installed version from an XP install. I
was able to get the GUI to work but it crashes at
random and the and it also freezes updates very easy
making it totally unusable for me.  I did  not try the
command line though.
Thanks,
John