[Wine] Comiling on Debian

Christoph Schmid chris at schlagmichtod.de
Tue Oct 11 05:04:59 CDT 2005

i used the winecvs-script to compile wine on my debian sid-system.
it works quite well, besides the fact that i have to use Gcc-3.3 to
compile if i want to have SecuRom-support.
(i found out during a discussion in the AppDB about WarcraftIII -
installation)

but afaik there has been a wine-update in the apt-repository just today!
(version 20050930)

greetings,
Chris