[Wine] Problems installing Watchguard Firebox System software in wine (installshield)

Kevin Hanser kevin at mica.net
Tue Oct 11 13:23:16 CDT 2005

Thanx for all the good suggestions!  It turns out that the suggestion of
updating my wine installation was the one that was needed.  I wiped out
my .wine dir (this is the first app I've tried to install in wine), and
emerge'd the 20050930 release.  After that, the installer ran all by
itself w/no native dll's!  After installation I needed to grab MFC42.dll
from my windoze box, and now the app seems to be running great!

Thx!