[Wine] Not able to use cdrom-drives

Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:46:04 CDT 2005

OK, this is the great deal! A newly generated .wine-config registry
does not have a HKLM/Software/Wine and so there is also not a
HKLM/Software/Wine/drives where the cdrom-drive informations could be
stored. After adding these and doing, what Aneurin already told us, it
works marvellous. Thanks for the great help, this is the great deal i
was searching for ;). We should post a bug-report... those
registry-keys must not be missing...

thank you all.