[Wine] bug with tabs

theUser BL theuserbl at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:34:45 CDT 2005

Hi!

I have already in an other post mentioned IBasic.

But if I use tabs in IBasic and the word which comes after it is a internal
command, so that it will be colered, in wine-20050930 it looks like that on
the right side:
http://user.web-gear.com/theuserbl/newwine.png

I think using spaces works still very well. Only tabs for it makes this
problem.

An other thing (I don't know if it is a bug or a not implemented feature)
is, that some programs don't update the window every time.
For example: In IBasic there existing in the directory "samples" some demos.
Some are running ok. But for exsample "lines.iba" creates also - like under
Windows - lines on the window, but you can only see them, if a other window
was over it or it was temporaly moved outside the desktop or anything else.

Greatings
theuserbl