[Wine] Re: PlanBee

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Sun Oct 16 04:36:32 CDT 2005

Le lundi 17 octobre 2005 à 09:20 +1300, SnapafunFrank a écrit :
> Having a spot of bother installing this program.
>
> Have attempted installing with Crossover and with wine directly.
>
> Anyone got this program running at all ?
>
> Result of :
>
> [frank at snapafun PlanBee]$ wine setup.exe
> fixme:advapi:CheckTokenMembership ((nil) 0x7bc93258 0x7baafce4) stub!
> fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_AUTOURLDETECT: stub
> fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_SETFONT: stub
> fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_LIMITTEXT: stub
> fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
> [frank at snapafun PlanBee]$

Please open a bug in Bugzilla with link to this program and these
informations and assign the bug to Krzysztof Foltman <wdev at foltman.com>.

> This is identical when attempting the same as " su "

That never helps.

> Using :
>
> wine-20050830-mdk
> Mandriva2005LE  2.6.11-6mdk
> crossover-standard-4.2-1

Can this application be downloaded ? If yes I'll try using current
Wine-CVS to see if it's already fixed.