[Wine] Re: PlanBee

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Mon Oct 17 09:11:09 CDT 2005

Le mardi 18 octobre 2005 à 10:25 +1300, SnapafunFrank a écrit :

> >Please open a bug in Bugzilla with link to this program and these
> >informations and assign the bug to Krzysztof Foltman <wdev at foltman.com>.
> >

> New to this bit so need to understand what to do, vis:
> 1. Open a bug in Bugzilla ~ what do I need to do that ?

Just register in bugs.winehq.org and create a new bug. Dan Kegel has a
nice how-to for this: http://kegel.com/wine/qa/

> 2. Link to the program ~ where ought the link point to exactly ?

A link to the download page of this application, or if there are no
downloadable application, at least a link to the homepage of the
application. This link has to be entered when filling a new bug in
bugzilla.

> 3. Assisn the bug ~ I take it that once I understand what to do in No.1
> then I'll know what to do with this ?

You have an assign to field when filling the bug. If you don't find it
or have not sufficient rights to assign a bug (I'm not sure), don't do
it and I'll assign it myself.

Thanks