[Wine] Astonia 3 on Wine (mmorpg game)

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Mon Oct 17 16:43:47 CDT 2005

Out of curiosity, does your keyboard input happen to appear in the
terminal window that you launched the application from?  I have had apps
in the past where the keyboard input never gets sent to the app, like
the terminal doesn't want to let go of it. An example (for me) is Jedi
Knight Jedi Outcast. The workaround (for this game at least) was to
change the resolution using the game settings. As soon as the game had
to reinitialize itself it seemed to grab the keyboad back and all was good.

YMMV.... it's a thought, at least.

What version of wine are you running?

wine --version

Randall Walls