[Wine] RE: how do I (now) specify wine "Path"?

John Lumby johnlumby at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 15:09:56 CDT 2005

Jonathan Ernst wrote:

>Le mercredi 19 octobre 2005 à 11:35 -0400, John Lumby a écrit :
> >  I had previously been using wine 20041019.     In
> > that wine, the .wine dir had a config file where you could specify
> > [wine]
> > "Path" = "C:\\Windows;C:\\Windows\\System"
> >

>Settings have been moved in the registry. You can change the settings
>using winecfg or regedit or a text editor.

Well, I must be missing it, but I do not see any place where I can specify
the windows "Path" in any of :
  (editing using text editor):
    system.reg
    userdef.reg
    user.reg
   or in winecfg
    and as for regedit - the "find" option in the edit dropdown is
low-lighted so can't do that either.

For stupid people like me, could you or someone please spell out in simple
steps exactly what I do to specify the windows "Path".

John