[Wine] winebuild problems - wine-20050930

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 09:25:04 CDT 2005

Hi,
   Does anyone know what happened to the --debug option in winebuild?
It seems to have disappeared in more recent versions of Wine.

   I am attempting to build a program that uses winebuild with the
debug in a Make file. This no longer builds. What's the proper way to
change the Makefile now that this option no longer exists?

   I know that's a vague question, but it seems that often things
change in Wine and the developers just leave it up to people like me
that don't know much to sort things out without any info about
what/why/how.

   Shall I send the Makefile? Or are there instructions out there that
explain how to deal with this change?

Thanks,
Mark