[Wine] Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows installation failure / Wine-20050930

Zoltan Boszormenyi zboszor at dunaweb.hu
Sun Oct 23 05:19:55 CDT 2005

Hi!

I wanted to install Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows
but the installation does not even start.

I have wine-20050930-1fc3winehq.i686 on my system, FC3/x86-64.
The installation directory seems strange on the very first window,
every backslash character is painted as a strike-through upcase
letter W.

Browsing for another directory or typing the directory manually
gives the same problem.

You can download this game among others for testing from
http://www.the-underdogs.org/

For the ones who browse Linux gaming sites: Yes, I know about OpenTTD.
It requires the files from the _installed_ Transport Tycoon Deluxe.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi