[Wine] Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows installation failure / Wine-20050930

Liam Kurmos quantum_liam at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Oct 23 12:26:16 CDT 2005

Hi Zoltan,

I'll have a go on this one with you. I remember playing TT with my
younger brother many moons ago on old serially linked 486s...
I just need to get wine up on my new AMD64/FC4 box. Once up I'll have a
go at TTD.

the only thing I can say so far is that on Japanese systems a slash is
replaced with a strike-though Y (yen) sign. So could this be locale
related in some way?

later,

Liam