[Wine] Rebirth on Wine

Peter van Haaften petervh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:25:52 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to get Propellerhead's Rebirth v2.0.1 running under wine.
When i start the program, it loads for just half a second, and a I
believe the point it is freezing at is when it tries to run a system
analysis to determine whether or not your computer is powerful enough
to run the software. Perhaps there is a way to bypass this test?

I have read in a couple old newsgroup posts of people getting it to
work, so I am wondering what can be done. Note that Rebirth was
recently released for free, so anybody can give it a shot:
http://www.rebirthmuseum.com/

Thanks a lot,

- Peter