[Wine] Fonts and windows problem

Kryol okrg at ukr.net
Thu Oct 27 01:38:15 CDT 2005

I have an application designed in our organization.
This application worked fine under wine-20050310.
Later the problem appears.
I set up wine-20050930 by default (no additioanal settings). Invoke application. First window
appears and waits something. I press Ctrl-C. The window "Control-C hit" appears. I click OK. The
application switches to second window (Logo) and to normal mode (but without some cyrillic
fonts).
Next I copy ttf fonts to fonts directory, invoke program again. I have same first window, but after
Ctrl-C windows above does not appear and program doesn't work.

I have this problem with some another applications too. So, we have a waiting state before
switch to another window.

How to resolve. I repeat - I haven't this problem under wine 20050310.