[Wine] Internet explorer

Claude Jones claudedjones at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 09:29:35 CDT 2005

On Monday 19 September 2005 3:24 am, ivan vadovic wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:10:54AM +0200, Giulio Ferro wrote:
> > Did any of you manage to successfully install and run Internet Explorer
> > with the 20050830 version? If so, how?
>
> Yes. With this short script: http://tatanka.com.br/ies4linux

Thanks for this suggestion. I tried it myself this morning, and it worked. I
too have 20050830 running. I have a question. It set up it's own fake Windows
directory under home/cj/.ies4linux/ie6/drive_c/  -  now I have two of these,
the second one being in the /.wine folder. Is there some way to consolidate
these so I don't wind up with two?
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA