[Wine] Re: Accessing a CD with securom leads to exception

Philippe spam at disque-monde.org
Thu Sep 22 17:58:58 CDT 2005

Christoph Schmid wrote:
> Hello wineusers, devs and all other people,

Hi

> i have some sort of strange problem with wine.
[...]
> Well, every time before the window "please insert disc..." pops up, wine
> gives the following error on console:
>
> fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects
> err:seh:setup_exception nested exception on signal stack in thread 0009
> eip 7ffd7ff0 esp 7fe95cfc stack 0x7f900000-0x7fa00000

I've the same problem with wine from cvs under debian sid.

I've just compiled wine with the CC=gcc-3.3 to be sure.
This time the error was different.

In the console :

err:module:import_dll Library OPENGL32.dll (which is needed by
L"D:\\filip\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program Files\\Warcraft III\\Game.dll") not
found

Even if I launch the game without the opengl argument.
I've configured wine with :

  ./configure --with-opengl --enable-opengl

On the screen :
Splashscreen
The disc is checked in the drive (eard it)
A popup window witch say : 'Couldn't open Game.dll'

And then the dialog that say that it doesn't find the cd.

Thanks in advance.
Philippe