[Wine] The Wine project needs YOU to help triage bugs!

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:26:37 CDT 2005

Hi Dan,
   I'd be a very enthusiastic contributor to this if there was any
chance that the things I worked on would be looked at by the
developers. My negative input would be that I've filled out bug
reports before and they've seemingly dropped into a black holw never
to be addressed again. I have a couple that have been in there for a
year or two!

   So, to be positive about the idea, which I like and support, how do
we do work that ends up getting addressed? I can search the database
for bugs I'd like to see fixed, then verify them if possible. That's
cool, but it doesn't necessarily get my bugs addressed.

   All I'm saying is I don't want to spend an hour doing somethign
that won't end up mattering.

Thanks,
Mark