[Wine] The Wine project needs YOU to help triage bugs!

Christoph Schmid chris at schlagmichtod.de
Sun Sep 25 12:53:25 CDT 2005

well, i wonder if problems regarding things like CD-Copy protection,
count as installer-problems.
don't know if there are programs out there which check that at
install-time but at least it gives the user a feeling of
miss-installation if he installed with a correct CD and that one in't
recognised later to run the program/game.

if i get some sparetime i will do some tests with wine and installers.

greetings,
Chris