[Wine] New apps in Wine AppDB - how long?

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Wed Sep 28 06:15:46 CDT 2005

Mark Knecht schreef:
> Hi, I entered a couple of new apps in the Wine Application Database
> last evening. I didn't get any conformation emails and I don't see
> any indication of them getting in yet.
>
> How does the process work? How long might it take for a new app to
> show up there?
>
> Thisis most likely not the exactly correct place ot ask but I figure
> someone here probably knows. I was thinking about signing up to be an
> application manager for some new apps.

Hey, Mark--

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm almost sure you want
to ask it on the wine-devel list rather than here. I forget who's
managing the AppDB atm (just getting over a cold, or I would, or at
least have the energy to look it up), but I'm positive that he's over
there, and not at all sure that he'll see the message here.

But he'll definitely want to know that it's possibly not working right.

Holly