[Wine] Newsleecher Installer Failing

Titus Barik titus at barik.net
Tue Sep 27 14:48:49 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Newsleecher, available at:
http://www.newsleecher.com/?id=download

To run the installer, I type:
wine nl-setup.exe

The installer screen loads successfully. I hit next. I am eventually
prompted for a destination directory:

c:\Program Files\NewsLeecher

On this screen, when I hit next, I get the following dialog box:

(!) Installing NewsLeecher
Directory c:\Program Files\NewsLeecher
OK

The installer does not let me proceed from here, even if I hit Next.

I've pulled wine from cvs, and wnie returns the following version:

barik at chronos:~$ wine --version
Wine 20050830

I'd like to try to help fix this problem, if it still exists, but I
don't know where to start looking. There are no error messages printed
out by wine.

Regards,

--
Titus Barik <titus at barik.net> | http://www.barik.net