[Wine] Getting PG Manager Lite by EMS running.

Steve V vertebrate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:33:31 CDT 2005

That's what I did. That's where the output error lines I posted in my
original came from.

err:syslevel:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x9c380fe0 level 2
err:syslevel:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x9c380fe0 level 2
err:syslevel:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x9c380fe0 level 2
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:syslevel:_CheckNotSysLevel Holding lock 0x9c380fe0 level 2

My concern is how can I tell if I'm missing libraries, or have an improper
configuration.