[Wine] New .deb APT repository for Ubuntu users that doesn't time out

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Apr 1 01:54:22 CST 2006

Greetings folks.  I've gotten a new APT repository for my Ubuntu
packages set up, courtesy of Budget Dedicated -
http://www.budgetdedicated.com/

The server is super fast and won't time out on you like Sourceforge
does, so remove the sourceforge lines from your /etc/apt/sources.list
and instead replace them with these:

deb http://wine.lowvoice.nl/apt breezy main
deb-src http://wine.lowvoice.nl/apt breezy main

I've released 0.9.11 there, and in order to encourage folks to switch to
the new repository, I won't be updating the packages at sourceforge
until after the weekend.

When I finally get around to building packages against Debian sarge and
Ubuntu Dapper, they'll be available there too, and getting them will be
as easy as substituting "breezy" with the appropriate release name.
That, however, is for a later day - I'll send out another email here
when they're ready.

Enjoy,
Scott Ritchie