[Wine] Wine and AMD 64 in Suse 9.3

PABLO MARTINEZ-LEGAZPI AGUILO pmartine at ing.uc3m.es
Thu Apr 6 05:00:53 CDT 2006

Hi.
I have to use a comercial Windows software in my work, called Cosilab.
Last two months I was using Debian and wine 0.9.1 and everything went
perfect. The
Program works fine under wine and I haven't got any problems.

Now I've updated my computer to an AMD64 with 2Ghz Processor and I do
not know if the
problem with wine is caused by the 64 bits processor or why...

I try to run the windows software and wine gives me an error :
fixme:ver:VERSION_GetLinkedDllVersion Unknown EXE OS version 4.0,
please report !!
and a Pop-up windows that says: "The loader could not find the Windows
Installer"

When I try to config wine, using winecfg, it says me in other pop-up
that " The winecfg tool is not yet complete, and does not actually
alter your computer" and send me to the config file in ./wine, in wich
eveything appears good.

My wine version is 20050211

I really do not know how to fix this..

Can anyone help me?