[Wine] Wine and AMD 64 in Suse 9.3

PABLO MARTINEZ-LEGAZPI AGUILO pmartine at ing.uc3m.es
Thu Apr 6 06:33:38 CDT 2006

Sorry

Yast repositories was misconfigurated,so at least I had:

Wine 0.9.11

I have checked everything but the problem is now the following:

fixme:msi:MsiInstallProductW
L"Z:\\home\\pablo\\Cosilab\\cosilab-v1.4.0\\Cosilab Installer.msi"
(null)
fixme:msi:MSI_OpenDatabaseW open failed r = 80030050!

Really I will miss my pentium III  with the simple Debian wich did not
give any problems :(

Thanks a lot for the patience

Pavel Troller <patrol at sinus.cz> dijo:

--