[Wine] Re: Various hitches in Starcraft.

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 18:24:15 CDT 2006

P A wrote:
> Is it possible for anyone having the same installed to confirm these issues?

With GIT HEAD from two days ago, using ALSA (dmixer) and default
priority, I experience:

Graphics:
 * KDE taskbar is overlapping StarCraft, even in fullscreen.
 * Graphics corruption in ~ 1/100 runs.

Sound:
 * Sound effects are playing, but there is white noise at start/end of
samples too (sometimes).
 * In ~ 1/10 runs, the console is flooded (endless) with dsound buffer
underrun messages.

Mouse:
 * Looks fine to me, but haven't played an actual game since I find
Starcraft to be unplayable in it's current state.