[Wine] Problem installing Activ'Studio by Promethean

Marion PRUDHON marion.prudhon-chatelain at laposte.net
Sun Apr 23 06:16:02 CDT 2006

Hello,

this is my first use of wine, I use a interactive board made by
Promethean. They are developping a driver for linux but don't mean to
developp the software. So I wanted to use it with wine. Wen I try to
install it, I have the good interface, the installshield wizard starts
installing, then: "1628: error: Failed to complete installation". When
running winedebug=+loaddll, it says :"not permitted" even when I'm
logged as root.
What can I do? thanks