[Wine] Re: Problem "wining" Ragnarok Online

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Mon Apr 24 19:12:37 CDT 2006

Le lundi 24 avril 2006 à 20:24 -0300, Hillo Gandra a écrit :
> Using the 0.9.12 wine version (current) in mandriva 2006 powerpack+...
>
> I put the blinkw32.dll in the /.wine/drive_c/system32/ , but wine
> still cant find it...
> I tried to change on winecfg the paste of win but not worked.
>
> Thanks for the help

Hello,

Please don't forget to "reply-to-all" when replying on mailing-lists so
that everybody can benefit from your questions and from any subsequent
answers.

Another nice thing to do when replying to messages (especially in
threaded mailing-lists) is to not top-post:
http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

Let's go back to your problem.

1) did you install this game under Wine or did you just copy it from
Windows directory (or try to run it directly from your Windows
partition) ? If not, try to install this game under Wine before to run
it.

2) If that doesn't work: binkw32.dll is the bink codec. Try to install
it (it's free) under Wine and then try to run the game:
http://www.radgametools.com/down/Bink/RADTools.exe

Regards.