[Wine] Re: Re-proposal: web forums

Angela Burrell angela at jobsearchnetwork.ca
Tue Apr 25 07:59:51 CDT 2006

My vote is for a web forum.

Why?

Because I'm a wine user, not a developer. I subscribed to this mailing list
because I had a question about wine installation/use/errors (or whatever)
and not because I wanted to read every single message going back and forth
about wine, that does not relate to me or my problem.

On a Web forum, I could just search for topics that are related to what I
want.

Also, I wouldn't be getting 100+ irrelevant messages/day to my (size
restricted) inbox that I have to sift through, while waiting for my answer.

A web forum will e-mail me when someone responds to MY question.

THAT is why a web forum would be great!!!

Thanks.