[Wine] Support section revamp

deedee deedee at writestop.com
Tue Apr 25 19:51:01 CDT 2006

Thanks. I love it. I'm on a dial-in system and have an RSS feed
for comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine via Google Groups on my pim.
Imagine the delight when I saw the feed included the wine-users
mailing list messages.

This is perfect. The fewer places I have to go on-line to get
information that I or others may need means the faster I can get
back to my very busy real life off-line. Being able to dial-in
and glance at my pim is about as easy and fast as it gets. Thank
you.

deedee

--
Registered Linux User #327485