[Wine] Re: IE stopped working after update

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Wed Apr 26 02:18:26 CDT 2006

Le mardi 25 avril 2006 à 18:34 -0500, Wade Smart a écrit :
> 04252006 1834 GMT-6
>
> Ok. I got it installed. When I click on explorer.exe all I get is a
> white screen
> and a popup stating to install Mozilla Active x.

Hello,

Please don't forget to "reply-to-all" when replying on mailing-lists so
that everybody can benefit from your questions and from any subsequent
answers.

Another nice thing to do when replying to messages (especially in
threaded mailing-lists) is to not top-post:
http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

Let's go back to your problem. I just tried ies4linux 2 beta and it
worked. After the installation is finished (choose EN-US as the language
for now), just run ~/bin/ie6 from the command line and it works.

Regards.