[Wine] Re: Wine is very slow

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:23:47 CDT 2006

Segin wrote:
> First of all, if you have a Celeron, no matter how fast of a celeron it
> is, your PC sucks. Celeron is, as stated by an ex-employee of Intel, "a
> bunch of spare transistors thrown together to make a cheap Pentium for
> the worthless bastards in India." (sic)

Did you just, out of nowhere, decide that the man has a Celeron CPU
just to give you an excuse to bellow out that horrible joke?

> Please learn better English. If you can't take the time to produce
> decent English, then we can't be bothered to read your postings.

Not an excessively bright approach at flaming someone, seeing how you
got your own ass whipped not a month ago on behalf of some of the
incoherent babble you let out (in English):
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.devel/40478/