[Wine] Re: Some problems with wine 0.9.12

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Fri Apr 28 10:22:24 CDT 2006

Le vendredi 28 avril 2006 à 15:01 +0200, Manfred Paul a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> i am using ie4linux und wine, but since the last version of wine, i can't start the internet explorer. The following output is generated:

IE installed using winetools/ies4linux/etc. won't work anymore as the
are using the bad *=native,builtin registry settings and current Wine
just ignore it. They have to fix their scripts to specify each dll that
has to be overriden.

ies4linux 2 beta does just what I said above (doesn't use
*=native,builtin anymore) and it works.

http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/blog/2006/04/25/fresh-news-ies4linux-20-beta1-and-many-improvements/

Regards.

P.S. Please make a minimal search trough the archive before asking
questions. I answered the same question 2 days ago:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2006-April/021126.html