[Wine] Successfully Installed Sea Dogs v1 Game - Need Help with DDRAW error.

Legine legine.wine at web.de
Mon Aug 7 11:51:15 CDT 2006

please add "app-emulation/wine ~x86" (without the quoting marks) to
package.keywords. Then you can download the latest stable marked version.
In gentoo it is unstable because it was not bugfree for at least a
month. (gentoo perspective)
Alternate if you want to move on the edge, I think you can try the 9999
version. It should be the cvs ebuild. (but I could be wrong :D)
you get the 9999 version (I think) if you add the following line to
package keywords:

=app-emulation/wine-9999  -*

if it is not the cvs version you should look in gentoos bugzilla vor
wine-cvs there is an ebuild that suids your needs.
Have fun :D

Legine