[Wine] Lotus Notes 7.0.1 + wine 0.9.19 : working with replicas KO ?

Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha agarobr.listas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:14:15 CDT 2006

Hi Dripple,

Can you explain a little more your problem? I can't understand the
problem exposed by you, but perhaps this has something with my
english. :)

Are you saing which the local e-mail aren't properly synchronized with
the server and doesn't display or download the existent new e-mail, is
this?

Regards,
Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha