[Wine] Fullscreen programs

Colin Kern razael1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 10:02:16 CDT 2006

When I exit a wine program that was running in fullscreen mode, it
leaves the cyan background (that you see if you use a virtual desktop
in wine) over my window manager.  To refresh the screen I have to do
something like log out and back in, or press alt+ctrl+# to switch to
another display and then switch back.  Also, for some programs the
window manager is left in a different resolution than I had it before
I ran the program.  I'm using Ubuntu 6.06 (Gnome/gdm display manager
and window manager) and Wine 0.9.18.

Thanks,
Colin