[Wine] How to get it running...

Legine legine.wine at web.de
Thu Aug 31 03:38:39 CDT 2006

Hmmm. Makes it difficult to help.
I still guess this is all about copyprotection.

But I am at the end of my rope.
The only tipp I can give is to check the diverence winedebugchannels:
Check out http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/x509#AEN557

But I am unsure what the chennel names pointing at. Crypto looks
apealing to me.
Or try to find out wich dlls are called (the debug channel dll? or ntdll
dont know)
and replace them with natives ones from MS.

A good Idea would be too to open up a AppDB entry. If you know more you
could file a bug.

Hope this are some Ideas to help.
I am sorry that I do not know more, but I never worked deeper then this
with wine.
Maybe someone else can take it from here?