[Wine] Re: Playing online game

johnhedge at gmail.com johnhedge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:50:32 CST 2006

Hi Daniel,

Here's the output from the correct debug command.

WINEDEBUB=+wininet,-ole wine "c:\Program Files\3DFiBs\3dfibs.exe"
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
[...]
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59}
not regist ered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59} could be created for for context
0x1
fixme:ole:CoCreateInstance no classfactory created for CLSID
{4955dd33-b159-11d0 -8fcf-00aa006bcc59}, hres is 0x80040154
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_SaveAsFile (0x7fd521d8)->(0x7d327f60, 0,
(nil)), hacked  stub.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
err:ole:ITypeInfo_fnInvoke failed to convert param 0 to
VT_VARIANT|VT_BYREF from  VT_BSTR
err:ole:ITypeInfo_fnInvoke did not find member id -514, flags 0x2!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEFontImpl_Invoke property put for Size with vt 4
unsupported!
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0
palette.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_Render Not quite correct implementation of
rendering ic ons...
[...]

The user name is taraglen with pw unit31.

John