[Wine] not feeling the force

thunderduck3141 thunderduck3141 at aim.com
Wed Dec 6 16:50:40 CST 2006

hi all
i have been haveing a strange problem with jedi knight: jedi academy
under wine
the game was installed via the loki installer and the install went off
without a hitch
starting the game was no problem either, and i could even create my own
character (which i could see)
now i say "start game" and my pc obeys, but when the text is done and
the view is in the ship, no characters, voices are heard, camera pans
as it should, but no people are drawn!! :(
i browsed the app db and found someone with the same problem, tried to
contact him via email, but no response
please, i would love to play this game, can someone help me
P.S. i can play jedi knight II: jedi outcast no problem