[Wine] X Error of failed request

Kaos kaos.cab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:50:42 CST 2006

HI, I have a big problem, Today I upgraded my debia linux system to the
latest version for the unstable distro, and this procces end and a try
tu run wine to play Tibia, it doesn't work, I think it could be a
problem from the tibia game, but when a try to run winecfg, teh same
error logs appear:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  78 (X_CreateColormap)
  Value in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  66

I install the packages from de debian chile mirrors, debian mirror from
winehp and I compile de source, and I always have the same error log.

I hope there are someone could help me.