[Wine] Re: Voice of Japan

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:44:33 CST 2006

Gerfried Essler wrote:
> Ok, thank you, can anybody tell me which richedit dlls I should copy?
> I have no clue.

Assuming you have a windows machine around, look in the directory,
probably c:\winnt\system32. There should be files named riched20.dll and
riched32.dll. Copy them to Wine's windows/system32 directory. Then run
winecfg, click the Libraries tab, type riched20 into the New override
box and click add, and do the same with the names riched32 and plain
riched (I don't know what the right name is to use).

Now try your program.