[Wine] 200+ postings from July & August yesterday

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Dec 8 13:14:44 CST 2006

On Friday 08 December 2006 13:27, Rick Knight wrote:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
> > Anyone know why I received 200 plus postings from the Wine list
> > yesterday. All these were from July, and August 2006. All a bit wierd and
> > annoying.
> >
> > Nigel.

> I got the same thing. A little annoying, but no big deal.
>
> Rick

Thanks Rick, and Charles. I thought I was being targetted by some idiot with
hundreds of old Wine postings.

There are still huge delays in receiving some postings to the Wine list. I
received your 2 replies at about 19:30 my time, and Kmail logged Charles's at
10:57:17, and your's Rick at 13:27:03.

Welcome to the Internet, and all it's wacky behaviour.

Nigel.