[Wine] Re: REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!]

Alan J Munday (Most Rev.) almunday at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 29 16:44:53 CST 2006

I am very sorry to add to this problem, but may I respectfully suggest that when someone posts one of these messages we do our fellow list members a service and NOT respond via the whole list!  It only ends up in even more aggro.  (I know that it is not intended, but it ends up effectively spamming all of us).

Surely it is not that difficult to send a message directly to the offender and put them right on how to unsubscribe!  Too bad if they end up with a mailbox full of flames, (including for being so ill-mannered and also shouting), because they have forgotten that they agreed to join the list, (including with the check message), in the first place.  At least we do not end up getting them, when the person who is abusing the list may not be reading them in any case.

Regards and wishing you all a happy new year.

Alan